alea Training is the only provider of online training that is approved by the Bureau of Assisted Living Division of Quality Assurance in the state of Wisconsin that meets the training requirements in DHS 83.19, DHS 83.21, DHS 83.22, DHS 83.25, DHA 83.29 (4)d and DHS 88.04 (5).
alea Training's online program is designed to help managers deliver and administer training while saving time, effort and money. The program is easy to use and engaging for employees. The online program offers:
- An all-in-one system for easy assignment and tracking of training
- An accountable system to improve employee performance
- Flexibility to train anytime and anywhere allowing consistency in training content for all employees
- Regular course updates to keep compliant with State and Federal regulations
- Courses that are engaging using audio, images and written text so employees remain engaged and achieve success
- An easy to use navigation process for users to enjoy courses regardless of their computer skills
For a course catalog or more information about our online program, please contact our office.